1:1s are appointments for NWA-based artists, creative businesses and arts & culture nonprofits to discuss topics including, but not limited to:
- Connectivity and collaboration opportunities within the NWA creative marketplace
- Organizational development (governance, community engagement, finance)
- Artistic and professional development
- Writing and editing assistance for RFPs, RFQs, grants and proposals
- Creative project and program ideation
- Communications and marketing
- Online creative content development
Nonprofit Finance Fund
In partnership with Nonprofit Finance Fund, CACHE and NFF are offering one free 60-minute office hour sessions per NWA arts and culture nonprofit organization to engage directly with NFF consultants for thought partnership around specific financial challenges they are confronting.
These sessions are intended to be flexible and can address topics like applying webinar content to the specific organizational needs, feedback around financial reporting, budgets, scenario plans, and thought partnership around specific risks and opportunities for organizations, etc.