- Practicing artists, groups of artists, non-profit arts & culture organizations, and for-profit creative entities are eligible to apply
- Applicants from neighboring states (OK, MO, KS, TN, TX, LA) are welcome to apply
- Applicants do not need to be Arkansas residents or from neighboring states (some awards will be made to artists/groups/organizations from outside of our region)
- At least 50% of featured talent, vendors, and staff must be locally contracted within Northwest Arkansas
- The majority of the funds will be awarded to recipients in the 5 counties (Benton, Washington, Madison, Carroll, and Sebastian) of Northwest Arkansas
EVALUATION & SELECTION CRITERIA
Project proposals will be reviewed by a panel consisting of members from the 214 Advisory Committee and Leadership Council, CACHE Staff, and representatives of the Tyson Family Foundation.
To determine awards, the panel will consider the following three items: 1) Does the project present opportunities for Professional/Artistic Growth and Risk-taking? 2) Is the project feasible and does the applicant demonstrate the capacity and skill to achieve what they propose? 3) Does the applicant outline a compelling artistic vision or purpose for their practice in general, and does the project concept align with this artistic vision or purpose?
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT & SUPPORT
Applicants will be provided cohort based professional development opportunities including artistic advancement, business planning, marketing, networking, etc. With connectivity support from CACHE, this will be implemented through a series of workshops between recipients and local stakeholders in the events production realm. The workshops will provide professional insight across the various phases of production while simultaneously building a strong network of event producers in Northwest Arkansas.
214 will assist in the provision of the physical space requested and available onsite equipment, as well as advertising. The fund will subsidize the cost of production and 100% of any ticket shares will go to the producers.
Available Awards: 10
Timeframe: Up To 2 Weeks