SPRINGDALE, Ark. (October 27, 2022)– CACHE today announces that Allyson Esposito, President & CEO, will depart the organization at the end of November to take on a new role as Senior Program Officer at Builders Initiative (BI). A search for her successor will begin shortly.
Allyson is an arts administrator, lawyer, and artist with more than 15 years of change management experience in the philanthropic sector across family foundations, community foundations, and public agencies. She has been integral to the establishment of CACHE which formed in 2019 to act as a regional agency committed to connecting, supporting, and developing the Northwest Arkansas region’s arts, culture, and creative communities.
Among other successes, under Allyson’s leadership, CACHE has:
- Launched more than 36 programs, such as the Year of Learning and Outreach (YOLO), Music Organizations Advancement Coalition (MOAC), and the Municipal Arts Alliance, and initiatives, including CACHE’s Artist and Organization Directory and the Northwest Arkansas Creative Calendar.
- Awarded $2.96 million to Northwest Arkansas creatives and organizations through programs like Bridge Fund, OzCast, and the Creative Exchange Fund.
- Shifted from a branch of the Northwest Arkansas Council to an independent 501(c)(3) nonprofit with tax-exempt status earlier this year.
CACHE wishes Allyson well in her new role and looks forward to continued partnership well into the future.
About Builders Initiative (BI)
As the philanthropic team of Builders Vision, BI uses grantmaking and impact investing to stand behind those on the frontlines to build a more humane and healthy planet. Allyson’s career as a creative changemaker makes her a welcome addition to this work.
In addition to changes in our staff leadership, CACHE announces updates to the board:
- Olivia Tyson, Vice President
- Jeannette Balleza Collins, Board Co-Chair
- Claire Rice, Board Co-Chair
- Kassie Misiewicz, Board Secretary
- Bjorn Simmons, Board Treasurer
- Bryce Merrill, Board member
- Lia Uribe, Board member